Thursday 9 July 2015

Failure


Failure is the first step towards the success and I am so glad having climbed the first step towards the success. I never wanted to let any failure enter in my life. But as it did now, I didn't have any other option but accept it positively. Since childhood everything from school to diploma was just cool and simplified. It started complicating when I shifted to Hostel for further studies. The new hostel, the new city and the very new college just changed me into new me. All my fear was gone and I was a free bird who fell in love with an independent life. I was enjoying my perfect, simple and quite special life. Wow!! Studies weren’t that difficult and so I had first class in all my results albeit it was enhanced with math’s k.t every semester. I never was good in mathematics since my childhood. Later on, I with Priyanka and Ankita- my classmates and hostel roommates too, shifted to a flat on rent and escaped ourselves from headaches of hostel issues.
Soon, we entered into our final year but I entered partially as math’s k.t was still on. I then had to wave goodbye to my final year as I couldn’t clear the math. This was indeed a big and painful failure of my life. Drown into tears, my eyes were swelled and I wasn’t in need of anyone’s sympathy as I am of suffer-in-alone category. It was unexpected and unbelievable incident to be happened in my life. But here too my mummy made me strong to handle this failure. My mummy hopes that a day I will excel and her hope keeps me going. My parents never dominated me to be stubborn as they always completed my wants before I could ask them. Such a loving and caring parents they’re that I owe them my life. They have always shown a great trust in me and I will never let them down. And thus this failure made me walk towards the success. Soon I will reach my destination.

1 comment:

  1. Comment by Prince:
    In Life Failure Is Like Darkness. In reality there is no darkness present in this world its just an absence of Light. Wherever we could not find light we define it as darkness. Similarly failure is nowhere its just an absence of success. And in that case one must believe on this hard truth That "God Delays, Never Denies . . . !

    ReplyDelete