Saturday 26 May 2012

Motivator


Life would not have been so simple and sweet if I didn't have met my motivator. Life is so superb and fantastic just for I have her by my side. She is my cousin Kittu, a very sweet and smart girl whom I adore a lot. She is a B. Com graduate and now pursuing L.L.B  . . . I couldn't have got this independent life without her help. She was the one to call me and inquire about my plans for further studies. When I told her that I am getting into junior college in science stream, she laughingly told me “Again you will be wearing those boring uniforms?” That's when I told her that I want to become an I.T Engineer, soon she suggested me to join polytechnic rather than joining a junior college. And that’s when papa browsed all the diploma colleges in Mumbai and took my admission into PRP Polytechnic, Bhayander. As I was too late for admission, I couldn’t get into better college. But PRP wasn’t that bad, after a year of my admission I realized that PRP was the best college for me.
As my college was far away from home, I had to stay at my maternal uncle’s home. Staying at this new place wasn’t difficult as there lived my motivator, my cousin, Kittu di . . . but only she noticed how sad I was being away from my parents. So, she advised me to talk to the principal and request her to allow me an hour late attendance in college. After various applications and requests, I was permitted for late attendance but with a condition that I should get first class result. I was so happy going back to my home, my papa, my siblings and most importantly mummy . . . Daily travelling for almost 5 hours to and fro from Manor to Bhayander via bus and train wasn’t difficult at all as I was able to be with mummy at the end of my day. And it became possible just because of an advice from Kittu di . . . She was the one to give me hope that I can be with mummy. Travelling used to be quite hectic for me but just a smile from mummy after reaching home used to make me feel relax. Soon, 3 years passed away and I completed a diploma in Computer Technology with distinction.
Through CAP rounds, I got admission for B.E in SCOE, Kharghar. Here, I had no other alternative and so I had to be in hostel . . . away from home, my sweet home. Here, I had many up and downs but I didn’t quit just because I had the words from my mummy and my motivator, Kittu di . . . It’s their belief on me which keeps me going on towards my goals. Kittu di motivates me in such a practical way that I find all my emotional problems so little, almost equivalent to nothing. There came a time when I had to take a decision which was very difficult but here too she helped me and made it so easy for me.
Before few days, I went for a trip to Saputara, this was my 1st trip with all my maternal cousins without parents, no elders . . . only we all peers were there so we had full freedom to act stupid and foolish and just chill out by forgetting about all work and studies load. As usual, I wasn’t having any plan to enjoy but Kittu di warned me that she is going to make me participate in each and every adventure and not a single “No” would be entertained by her . . . And so there goes me with late night gupshups, masti, playing games, cracking jokes, etc. We had slept so late that day still we managed to wake up early in the morning and went for trekking on the mountains. I was excited and afraid at the same time as I never had climbed any mountain and this was going to be my first adventure. I climbed up the mountains until we didn’t reach its end. It was quite horrible for me as we didn’t have any rope to climb up, yet we continued to climb. Finally, we reached the end and enjoyed the sunrise; it was indeed a beautiful scene. I was heavily breathing and was feeling tired till I reached the end. As soon as I reached up, the cool breeze up there took away all my tiredness making me feel relaxed. Later on next day, we went to resort and I said a great “No, No” to the swimming. Again, Kittu di forced me and I glide on each and every slide with no fear. I actually enjoyed and felt so confident and strong. I felt no more as a coward, but a daring person. Wow!!! This feeling I just love it. Thank you so much Kittu di . . .


2 comments:

  1. Faith is a mover of mountains- there's nothing one cannot achieve if he has the courage to try it and then has the faith to believe....

    when you do what you do with a will and a smile,
    everything that you do will seem twice as worthwhile.

    wish u all the very best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete